Ben-Yam Barshi is an entrepreneur, planter of exotic fruit tree AND the guy that got me into Moringa. He is the founder of Moringaia, a Dominican company that specializes in moringa-based natural cosmetics products.
In this Live Session we talk about the Moringa tree (a.k.a. “The Miracle Tree”), its incredible medicinal and nutritional properties and how Ben-Yam got into growing and processing it.
What was your favorite quote or lesson from this episode? Let us know in the comments!
RESOURCES AND LINKS FROM THIS EPISODE
- Connect with Ben-Yam (Instagram) & Moringaia (Website | Instagram)
- Article about Moringa and its anti-asthmatic properties: “Antiasthmatic activity of Moringa oleifera Lam: A clinical study”
- Chris’ Haiti Moringa Study
- YouTube video of Chris harvesting Moringa seeds in the streets of Santo Domingo
- Who is Ben-Yam Barshi? Introduction Moringaia, his family’s exotic fruit tree farm, and other project(s) he is involved with.
- What is Moringa and why do you love it so much? (Why it is called the Miracle Tree)
- Haiti Moringa Project Chris
- The many uses and properties of Moringa, including nutritional and medicinal ones.
- Article about Moringa and its anti-asthmatic properties
- Moringaia, its history, and the products they make. How can people get those products?
- Challenges Moringaia has faced and biggest lessons they have learned setting up a moringa business
- How people can recognize Moringa and how to grow it
- What is next for you / Moringaia. What’s in the pipeline.
- One piece of practical advice in terms of something the viewers can do RIGHT NOW, TODAY, with regards to a healthier, more sustainable lifestyle